If you are reading this, you probably need no introduction to this most iconic of 1960’s Endurance Racers. We produce a chassis from original drawings, utilizing many of the time honored skills deployed, back in the day. Additional parts to complete the build are detailed within the various sub menus listed below. Please use the Contact Form at the bottom of the page, for initial enquirers.
Enjoy the site !
- Year: 1964-1969
- Designed by: Roy Lunn, Eric Broadley, Phil Remington
- Key Drivers: Ken Miles, Lloyd Ruby, Chris Amon, Bruce McLaren, Dan Gurney, Pedro Rodriguez, Jacky Ickx, Jackie Oliver
- Engine: 4.2, 4.7, 4.9 and 7.0-litres (the 7.0-litre 427cu version produced 485bhp, 475lb ft of torque)
- Transmission: ZF & Ford T-44 four-speed manual
- Weight: 1207kg (Mark II)
- Top speed: up to 215mph
- Stand-out moment: 1-2-3 finish at Le Mans in 1966